cofink* offer bespoke training programmes for organisations, businesses, initiatives and projects who wish to ensure their staff have the right skills and knowledge to organise and facilitate effective workshops. Key topics that can be included in training programmes include:
- Understanding the role of workshops in your organisation – When workshops will be effective. What activities and initiatives workshops can support. Clarifying the aims and objectives of workshops.
- Workshop Planning: People – Identifying workshop stakeholders. Identifying who the participants should be. Understanding who the audiences for the workshop outcomes will be. Considering team roles in a workshop setting. Exploring the skills needed to be an effective facilitator.
- Workshop Planning: Process – Establishing the processes for the workshop, both before the event and choreography of the actual workshop. Planning the process of disseminating workshops outcomes.
- Workshop Planning: Props & Place – Considering the physical props needed for the workshop, where it will be held, how will information be captured and communicated.
- Workshop Planning: Design methods – What methods can be used to stimulate different forms of thinking: Information Sharing, Creativity, Evaluation, Strategy Setting, information sorting etc.
- Information capture and reporting after the workshop.
- Workshop evaluation.
cofink* training is delivered by Tom Inns.
Tom has taught strategic design thinking at Brunel University, University of Dundee, University of St Andrews and the Glasgow School of Art. He has designed and delivered design thinking training programmes for the UK Design Council, KTP network and for delivery in house within many businesses and organisations across the world.
To discuss your training needs email: email@example.com.